USERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. currently provides users with this Web site reserved to members of the Canadiens Fan Club which can be personalized by its registered users.
You alone are responsible for paying the costs associated with the use of the member section of this Web site, such as Internet connection charges or fees associated with connecting to networks that provide access to Internet content. Furthermore, you are responsible for acquiring any equipment needed for said connections.
2. USER IDENTIFICATION
You must be a member of the Canadiens Fan Club to register to the contests on this Web site.
3. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. is very aware of the need to protect your security and privacy, particularly in regard to any information you provide to le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. while making use of this Web site.
Please refer to the Web site's Confidentiality Statement for details about the Canadiens Fan Club practices in this area.
4. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
Le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. is very concerned about protecting children who use this Web site.
We invite parents to monitor their children's Internet usage. Therefore, as the legal guardians of their children, parents are responsible for:
- determining which services may or may not be appropriate for their children and monitoring their use in this regard;
- ensuring that their children do not complete any online forms or disclose any personal information without their prior approval.
5. USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
When you first access to this Web site, you must enter your username and your password. Once your login information is validated, you will be prompted to update your personal information if needed. At this time, you may choose another username and a new password if you wish to do so.
You alone are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password.
Moreover, you are responsible for immediately notifying le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. about any unauthorized use of your username or password.
Le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. is in no way liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to comply with the requirements described in this section.
6. RESTRICTION ON USE OF CONTENT
It is prohibited to reproduce by any means whatsoever the information, data, text, software, music, sounds, photos, images, videos, communications and other materials (collectively "Content") included in this Web site.
More specifically, it is prohibited to:
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate content transmitted through this Web site;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that contains computer viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, computer, application or telecommunications equipment (this list may include other elements without limitation);
- interfere with, disrupt, or make abusive use of this Web site, or servers or networks connected to this Web site, or refuse to comply with any requirements, procedures, general regulations or regulatory provisions applicable to networks connected to this Web site;
- collect and store personal information relating to other users;
- sell, resell or operate on any commercial basis whatsoever any portion of this Web site or any use of this Web site or access privileges associated with this Web site.
7. USE AND PRESERVATION
Le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. is in no way responsible for the personalized settings of site users and does not make any warranty with respect to the deletion of your data or any failure to preserve your data.
8. CHANGES MADE TO THIS WEB SITE
Le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. reserves the right at any time to change, temporarily suspend or terminate this Web site in whole or in part without prior warning. In no event will le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. be liable to you or to any third party for a modification, suspension or termination of this Web site.
Le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. reserves the right to terminate access privileges in whole or in part relating to your user name and password or to delete your user name and password.
In no event will le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. be liable to you or to any third party for the termination of your service access.
10. LE CLUB DE HOCKEY CANADIEN, INC. AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The service and any software or applications used in connection with the Service ("Software and Applications") may contain confidential information protected by existing intellectual property laws or other legislation.
Content included in advertising and information made available to you as part of the Service or presented by merchants in connection with the Service are protected by the laws applicable to copyright, trademarks and patents and by any other rights set forth in existing legislation.
Unless expressly authorized by le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc., it is therefore prohibited to:
- copy, alter, rent, borrow, sell, distribute or create derivative works based in whole or in part on the Service or related Software and Applications;
- reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to locate the source code (except as provided for by law) or to sell, assign, sub-license or transfer in any way the rights attached to the Software and Applications;
- modify the Software and Applications in any way or to use modified versions of the Software and Applications in order to gain unauthorized access to this Web site or for other purposes not limited to this Web site;
- access this Web site by any means other than the interface provided to you by le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. for this purpose.
More specifically, le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. does not warrant that:
- this Web site will operate without interruption or error or in a secure and timely manner;
- results obtained by using this Web site will be accurate and reliable;
- the quality of any product, service, information or other materials purchased or obtained by you in connection with this Web site will meet your expectations;
- defects in the Software and Applications, if any, will be rectified.
You alone will be responsible for any damage sustained by your computer or any loss of data that may result when downloading material.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent possible pursuant to applicable law, le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. will in no way be liable for any direct or indirect damage, including without limitation the loss of profits, customers or data, or other loss of intangible assets, even if le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc. has been advised about the possibility of such damage, that may arise:
- from the use or inability to use this Web site
- following unauthorized access to this Web site by a user or following a change in your transmissions or your database
- from the actions or conduct of a third party while using this Web site
13. REGISTERED TRADEMARKS
Le Club hockey Canadien/Montreal Canadiens, the logo of the Montreal Canadiens, the Canadiens Fan Club, its sponsor, the logos of the Canadiens Fan Club and its sponsor, along with trademarks, all other logos and existing or future Canadiens product/service names, are registered trademarks belonging to le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc./Montreal Canadiens, the Canadiens Fan Club sponsor (collectively "Canadiens Trademarks"). It is prohibited to use or otherwise disseminate Canadiens Trademarks in any way without the express written consent of le Club de hockey Canadien, Inc./Montreal Canadiens.
14. REFUND / CANCELLATION / EXCHANGE
You will be given the chance to review and edit your information before confirming your purchase. No refunds will be granted once the subscription is paid.
15. DATA SECURITY POLICY
Confidential Data Transmission Policy: The Web site uses industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer.
Your membership kit will be sent by mail to the shipment address you entered. Please allow roughly four to six weeks for delivery once your subscription has been confirmed.